So far, May has been quite a month for me. April was super quite, and filled with me questioning how the hell I was going to pay my bills on time.
This month, there has been so much going on work wise. I’ve actually had to turn down some things because I just didn’t have enough time to take on the work.
I am working on expanding my personal brand, and developing some stuff in the background just for you guys! I have some great upcoming things that are in the works that will help you with your copywriting and PR. DIY all the way!
But now that we can get excited about, these have been some of the things making my life a little easier.
- Ted Baker Oriental Blossom Vanity Case
- EcoTools Color Perfecting Minis
- VICTORIA’S SECRET Velvet Matte Cream Lip Stain
- Nivea Gentle Exfoliating Scrub
- Pink Speckled Weekly Desk Pad Waiting On Martha